Anxiety: The Uninvited Guest
Anxiety is a feeling of fear, dread, and uneasiness. It might cause you to sweat, feel restless and tense, and have a rapid heartbeat. It can be a normal stress reaction. For example, you might feel anxious when faced with a difficult problem at work, before taking a test, or before making an important decision. Anxiety is not just a mental illness, it is a state of the body where the entire body suffers.
As we do not like having an uninvited guest at our places, we all consider anxiety as the same in our mental health and we are always in search of ways to get rid of it.
Solh Talks has come up with an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and its harmful effect on the patient's as well as their family’s life. We will be deeply discussing about anxiety and its effects, causes, and types.
12:30 PM - 12:40 PM
- Introduction of Solh Talks
12:45 PM -1:25 PM
- How does it feel to live with anxiety?
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Ways to cope up with anxiety.
2:05 PM - 2:35 PM
- What are the types of anxiety?
2:40 PM - 3:10 PM
- Anxiety in relationships with your own family, friends and partner.
3:15 PM - 3:45 PM
- What is Anxiety and how it affects a person's life?
Thank You Note
3:50 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thank You message by friend of Solh