Bullying for Life - Kids to Adults!
As we all know November is known for Anti-Bullying Awareness Week. The Anti-Bullying Awareness week will take place from 15 to 19 November 2021 and it has the theme One Kind Word. Bullying is not something that just happens in school and colleges but in all spheres of life.
Solh has come up with a unique initiative on the theme of “Bullying for Life - Kids to Adults!” Mental Health Webinar. The first-of-its-kind one-day event will have a series of experts talking about varied associated topics. A must-watch for people of all ages.
12:30 PM - 12:40 PM
- Introduction of Solh Talks
12:45 PM - 1:25pm
- What is the role of parents in stopping bullying?
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Bullying by your own friends
2:05 PM - 2:35 PM
- Bullying at home by your own family.
2:40 PM - 3:10 PM
- Bullying at school
3:15 PM - 3:45 PM
- Bullying in all Spheres of Life
Thank You Note
3:50 PM PM - 4:00 PM
- Thank You message by friend of Solh